martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

Reflections



Reflections about the semester. 




As a reflection about the subject, I think that "Reading & Composition" was a very good and useful subject, because I learnt many things that are going to be useful to me and I know I will be prepared the next time I have to write in English. 

Now, I know that each paragraph or text should have a topic sentence, that is the main sentence in a paragraph, and it helps to understand better what I want to say with my writing. 

Also I learnt about the punctuation rules, because I didn't know about these rules before. If you miss a comma or a stop, the paragraph will lose the sense and nobody can understand it. So with these rules, I will improve the understanding of my paragraphs.

Maybe I don't write with perfect punctuation, and I don't have a very great vocabulary, but I feel happy for the performance that I had in this semester and I would like to continue learning and practising writing, because I know I still have to improve it! 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario