jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

Harry Potter.





I love Harry Potter :) 




Harry Potter is a young man that is in his 20's. Physically he is handsome. He is short, thin and well-built. He has short straight brown hair, white skin and green almond eyes. His face is like an inverted triangle and he does not have face hair neither moles or freckles. A particular characteristic is the scar that he has on his forehead that it has the shape of a ray, and this scar is the reason because all the witches and wizards recognize him. Along the films we can see that the main character, Harry Potter, has grown up and transform himself from a little boy to an adult. 

On the other hand, Harry Potter is the major character from the movies and books of J.K. Rowling. He is a special boy because he is the chosen One and along the story, he shows his incredible bravery. He is always a very smart person, very confident, nice, sweet and kind with the other people. He is very friendly too and he loves his friends and he doesn't want to hurt them, so he prefers to do the things and face the enemies alone, but at the end, they help him and everything is well. Everybody loves Harry Potter because he is not just a character in a film. He values and teaches us the way a little by can confront different problems and finally learn about them. He is a good example specially for teenagers. 



Reflection:
With this paragraph I learnt how I could describe a person physically and psychologically with specific adjectives that we saw in class. I learnt that I can say a lot of things about a person.  
That was the second paragraph that I did in the semester and it was less difficult that the previous one, but I had to make an effort too. And with this paragraph, I learnt the importance about writing a final sentence to conclude and to close ideas at the end.
I really enjoyed while I was writing this paragraph, because I could choose a person I wanted to describe, and I selected mi favourite character who is Harry Potter. 










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario