jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

Night owl or Early bird?







I'm a night owl. 





I'm a night person. I think that at night I have more time to do my things, such as reading, seeing TV shows, doing the homework, studying, listening to music or taking a look on my facebook or twitter in calm because there are many noises in the day and I have a lot of little siblings in my house, so I prefer to work and do my things at night, when all of them are sleeping. I like the silence and the calm. Although I can concentrate with many noises and shouts, I love the situations which are in silence, and I love so much the people who know that in some situations and places they have to be silent and in others they can speak more loudly. On the other hand, another reason why I am a night person, or a night owl, is that I prefer to go out with my friends at night, to eat something or watch an interesting movie or simply meet with them. Finally, I think that being a night or morning person is not very relevant. What is really important is that he or she can take an advantage of that special time and do the things that he or she wants to do in order to relax, study or work. 



Reflection: 
I think that it is not a good paragraph because it was the first that I did in the semester and in that moment, I did not have enough knowledge about the punctuation rules and how I had to make a paragraph because I did not have any practice in writing in english, so it was very difficult for me to put in order my ideas and create a text. 
A plus point was that the topic was very simple so it was easy to understand what I had to write. I liked the topic and I think that it was very interesting. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario